BENEFITS & HOW-TO'S
1-star ingredient: multiple benefits
Below is a list of examples of how argan oil can moisturize, repair, and protect, and the various ways you can use argan oil to achieve your best looking and feeling skin and hair.
For Skin: Face, body, and nails
- Moisturize and protect skin
- Combat fine and coarse wrinkles and restores skin’s elasticity
- Repair skin imperfections such as an uneven skin tone, sun spots, stretch marks (both for prevention and repairing), and scars
- Soften dry skin - perfect for cracked heels, elbows and brittle nails
- Reduce sebum production and skin breakouts
- Relieve skin conditions and redness - in particular, if you are suffering from acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Ease Rheumatism and Arthritis pain - the oil can be massaged into the joints due to its anti-inflammatory properties
For Hair & Scalp
- Nourish all types of hair for a stronger, softer and revived look
- Hydrate dry, itchy scalp and eliminate dandruff
- Tame frizz, eliminate split ends and style unmanageable hair
- Reduce sebum production on an oily scalp
- Nourish the hair shafts, improve hair elasticity and hair growth
- Repair hair damage from chemicals, heat, styling, coloration, and environment at the cellular level
Usage for face, body, and nails
- Face: On a clean face, apply 1 to 3 drops morning and/ or night. Massage gently around eyes and mouth for a rejuvenating effect. Ideal for all skin types including dry, sensitive, aging and acne prone skin. Tip: Use alone or in combination with other products. Alternatively, use it as a primer before foundation. It is also a perfect substitute for after-shave care.
- Body oil: Apply a few drops on the skin with an emphasis on the neck and chest areas to increase firmness. Massage an extra few drops to soften dry elbows and cracked heels. Ideal for stretch marks, baby skin, eczema, and psoriasis conditions. Breeze Pure Argan oil is dry and does not leave a greasy residue.
- Nails: Massage a few drops daily on your hands to soften cuticles and repair nails from cracking and peeling.
Usage for hair & Scalp
- Leave-in Conditioner: For smooth healthy hair, apply 1-4 drops on damp hair to moisture, smoothen and protect. Tip: Add a few drops of Breeze Pure Argan Oil into your conditioner.
- Hair Styling: Apply 1-3 drops to your dry hair and style. This method will tame frizz and add a little shine. Ideal for dull and frizzy hair.
- Hair Treatment: Rub a generous amount on your hair and scalp, leave it for at least 30 minutes, then wash. This is a deep hair treatment that leaves scalp and hair healthy and revived. Ideal for hair fall and dry hair.