THE BREEZE DIFFERENCE
Breeze Argan Oil is extracted from the kernels inside the pit of the Argan fruit. The Argan trees are found only in a small remote region from southwest Morocco. The trees yield fruits at 30-50 years old and live about 200 years. It takes approximately 20 hours and 30kg of fruit to produce just 1 liter of argan oil.
At Breeze, we use a semi-mechanic production method. The first and most labor-intensive part is done by skilled Berber women. It involves gathering the fruits after they ripen and fall to the ground, laying them under the sun to dry, removing the dried outer layer of the fruit, and then manually cracking each pit using ancestral techniques passed down through generations which guarantees the oil’s authenticity.
The production process is extremely labor intensive and with the recent international interest, it was necessary to restructure the method of production, thus blending Berber women ancestral knowledge with modern technologies. Today, our argan oil corresponds to the highest international quality, hygiene, and conservation norms, from manufacturing procedures to packaging.
In summary, Breeze Pure Argan Oil is:
- Organic, Ecocert and USDA certified
- Freshly harvested in small batches
- Ethically and sustainably sourced
- Cold pressed
- Gluten-free, vegan, halal
- Free of parabens, minerals, silicones, and synthetic fragrances
- Fairtrade: We proudly work with women cooperatives only and pay them fair wages in an ethical environment
- A product of Morocco, produced and manufactured in its country of origin, using ancestral techniques
- Recyclable: Breeze Argan Oil is bottled in premium amber glass to avoid oxidation and preserve it from UV light, extending shelf life